The annual Chicago African Summit and Community Resource Fair returns to Bronzeville, Chicago for a one-day forum for reflection, engagement and networking as we grapple with critical issues facing the African immigrant and refugee community today: immigration reform, refugee resettlement, affordable housing, employment, healthcare, and role of the diaspora in promoting democracy and providing humanitarian assistance. The event includes a Community Resource Fair that provides information about employment, immigration, legal services, housing, health screenings and other resources for participants.
|9:00AM||Breakfast & Resource Fair|
|PLENERY SESSION A|
|PLENERY SESSION B|
|PLENERY SESSION C|
Click here to participate as a vendor.
- HealthCare Organizations
- African Community Businesses
- Employment Opportunities
- Immigration Services
- Financial Services
- And many more
Rich sessions for you
Imagine this: One unique space with special focus on contemporary African issues, public policy advocacy, and community empowerment.
- Enjoy extensive networking opportunities with scholars, legislators, community activists, policy advocates, students and community allies;
- Engage in constructive dialogue and reflection on critical issues facing Africans in the Diaspora;
- Connect with information and resources on employment, immigration, legal services, housing, health screenings and other at the Community Resource Fair.
Got questions? We have answers…
1. When and where is the Chicago African Summit & Resource Fair?
2. How much is the registration?
3. Can I bring a guest?
4. Will there be Internet access?
5. What should I wear?
6. How can we participate in the Resource Fair?
7. How do I update my registration details?
8. Have other questions?