- Nigeria: Atiku Confirms Arrival in U.S.
[Premium Times] Atiku Abubakar has confirmed his arrival in the United States.
- Nigeria: Atiku Visits America After 12 Years
[Premium Times] Atiku Abubakar, the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), will arrive the United States any moment from now, crossing one of the most serious pol [...]
- Nigeria: Finally, Atiku Visits Us
[This Day] Adedayo Akinwale in Abuja
- Cameroon: Launch of the call for proposals for the financing of major investment projects in the field of training
[35°N] Launch of the Call for Proposals for Large Skills Development Investment Projects Proposed by Training Entities in Partnership with Companies in Cameroon
- Africa: Angolan Airlines Among Continent's Best Firms
[ANGOP] Luanda -Angolan Airlines (TAAG) has been included in the top ten African firms of 2018, in a list led by the Ethiopian Airlines, as revealed by a passengers and experts votes co [...]
- Angola: Over One Million Angolans Affected By Drought
[ANGOP] Lubango -Studies of the food Resilience and Nutrition Security Programme in Angola (FRESAN) conducted in 2018 indicate that over 1.1 million Angolans living in the southern prov [...]
- Congo-Kinshasa: 10 Things You Might Not Know About Patrice Lumumba
[allAfrica] Cape Town -(1) January 17 marks the forty-first anniversary of the brutal assassination of Patrice Lumumba.
- Nigeria: Heightened Insecurity Threatens Rights
[HRW] Abuja -Persistent attacks by Boko Haram, intensified conflict between nomadic herdsmen and farming communities, and violent banditry in many northern states dominated Nigeria' [...]
- Kenya: Kenya Red Cross Says 19 Still Unaccounted for After Dusit Attack
[Nation] Nineteen people are still unaccounted for more than 24 hours after Kenyan forces ended Dusit siege that claimed 21 lives.
- Ethiopia: Nearly 36 Million Children Are Poor, Lack Access to Basic Social Services – Report
[Addis Standard] An estimated 36 million of a total population of 41 million children under the age of 18 in Ethiopia are multi-dimensionally poor, meaning they are deprived of basic go [...]
- Swaziland: Evicted Farmers Take On King to Get Their Land Back
[Swazi Media] Swaziland's government has been evicting farmers from their land to expand the monarchy-controlled sugar industry for decades. After years of empty promises that they [...]
- Cote d'Ivoire: Judges Order Gbagbo's Immediate Release
[International Justice Monitor] International Criminal Court (ICC) judges have ordered the immediate release of former Ivory Coast president Laurent Gbagbo after rejecting a prosecution [...]