- South Africa: DRC Immigrants Protest Against Kabila Visit
[GroundUp] A small but vocal group of Congolese immigrants protested outside the Sefako Makgatho presidential guesthouse in Pretoria, as President Jacob Zuma hosted the president of the [...]
- Congo-Kinshasa: DRC-SA Talks – Zuma Unlikely to Pressure Kabila to Go to the Polls
[Daily Maverick] Observers and many of the Congolese diaspora in South Africa are hoping that President Jacob Zuma will tell DRC President Joseph Kabila it is time to go when they meet [...]
- South Africa: Pathologist 'Too Busy' to Conduct Rape Kit On Slain Soweto Girls
[News24Wire] The pathologist in the case of murdered friends Popi Qwabe and Bongeka Phungula did not conduct a rape kit because he was busy, the Protea Magistrate's Court heard on [...]
- Nigeria: Govt to Strengthen Economic Ties With Tunisia
[Daily Trust] The Federal Government has expressed readiness to expand economic cooperation with Tunisia, Foreign Affairs minister, Geoffrey Onyeama has said.
- Zimbabwe: Traffic Cops Assault Man At Roadside
[News24Wire] A short video has emerged on social media of Zimbabwean traffic cops assaulting a man at the side of a busy suburban road.
- South Africa: Bird Flu Outbreak in Mpumalanga Province
[SAnews.gov.za] Pretoria -The Department of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries has confirmed a highly pathogenic avian influenza (HPAI) H5N8 in a broiler breeder site in Mpumalanga.
- Zambia: Ruling Party A Failed Project, Says Opposition Leader Hichilema
[Zambia Reports] Incarcerated opposition leader Hakainde Hichilema has alleged that the ruling Patriotic Front is a failed project.
- South Africa: No Jail Time for Parents of Gravely Beaten Twin Babies
[News24Wire] A mother and father who have been convicted of being accessories to the attempted murder and serious assault of their two-month-old twin babies, resulting in the severe bra [...]
- Zimbabwe: 'Minister Moyo A Beneficiary of Command Agriculture'
[The Herald] Finance and Economic Development Minister Patrick Chinamasa yesterday slammed critics of Government's Command Agriculture Programme, saying Vice President Emmerson Mna [...]
- Zimbabwe: Elections Body Doesn't Have 2013 Voters' Roll – Report
[263Chat] The Zimbabwe Electoral Election Commission has said it does not have a copy of the 2013 voter's roll after a request for its provision was made by a local social movement [...]
- Congo-Brazzaville: President's Daughter Charged With Corruption in France
[RFI] Investigators have widened a corruption probe into the French assets of three African ruling families, charging the daughter and son-in-law of Congo's President Denis Sassou [...]
- Zimbabwe: Mugabe 'To Repossess Farms From Unproductive Beneficiaries'
[News24Wire] The Zimbabwean government is reportedly repossessing farms from "unproductive land reform beneficiaries and redistributing it to land-hungry Zimbabweans".