- Zimbabwe:'New' Zanu-PF Shows Itself Ahead of Zimbabwe's Elections
[New Zimbabwe] Harare -This past week it was surprising for some journalists to be invited to attend a press conference at national police headquarters, not far from Zimbabwe's old [...]
- Angola:Angola's Ambassador to Portugal Calls for Greater Control of Citizens
[ANGOP] Lisbon -Angolan Consulate in Lisbon must continue to identify the whereabouts of Angolan citizens residing in Portugal to improve their needs and bring them closer to state inst [...]
- Liberia:Govt Launches Coastal Defense Project
[New Republic] President George Weah on Friday launched the Liberian Coastal Defense Project to prevent sea erosion in the Monrovia suburb of New Kru Town. Hundreds of houses have over [...]
- Nigeria:Countering Rape Culture in Nigeria
[Guardian] There are only a few things more horrifying than the accusation of rape.
- Tanzania:Obama Winds Up Tour in Tanzania
[Daily News] IMMEDIATE former US President Barack Obama has wound up his eight-day private tour in Tanzania, describing as an eye opener, the visit to Serengeti National Park.
- Nigeria:Nigerian Students Protest in Cambridge
[This Day] Troubled by the incessant killings across Nigeria and the recent carnage in Plateau State, some Nigerian students in Cambridge, UK took to the streets of Cambridge to call fo [...]
- Nigeria:Cybercrime – Benin Republic Releases Seven Nigerian Students
[Premium Times] Seven out of the 12 Nigerian students detained on allegations of Cybercrime have been released in Benin Republic, says Abike Dabiri-Erewa, Senior Special Assistant to th [...]
- South Africa:Hermanus Still 'Volatile' After Protests
[News24Wire] Western Cape police are monitoring the situation in Hermanus after ongoing protests escalated on Saturday.
- South Africa:Speedster Caught Driving At 238km/H Was 'Late for a Funeral'
[News24Wire] A man who was arrested after being caught driving his Mercedes Benz at 238 kilometres per hour claimed he was running late for a funeral, the Gauteng Department of Communit [...]
- Tanzania:After Obama, Swiss President Arrives for 15-Day Tour of Tanzania
[Citizen] Kilimanjaro -If the success of a country is to be measured by the number of visit by high profile visitors, then Tanzania is on the right track.
- South Africa:Kevin Anderson – Game, Set and South Africa On the Map
[Daily Maverick] Kevin Anderson might not have won the Wimbledon title, but his performances over the last 18 months have done a great job at raising the profile of the sport.
- Tanzania:Serengeti National Park Thrills Obama
[Citizen] Arusha/Kilimanjaro -Former US President Barack Obama left Tanzania for Kenya on Sunday, July 15, 2018, leaving behind a message of how he was thrilled by attractions in the Se [...]