- Africa: Deputy Secretary Outlines Trump Administration's 'Prosper Africa' Strategy to Business Luncheon in Luanda
[State Department] Luanda – Remarks by John J. Sullivan. Deputy Secretary of State at Trade and Investment Luncheon
- Malawi: Persons With Albinism Question Credibility of Commission of Inquiry 'It Is Staged'
[Nyasa Times] Association of Persons with Albinism in Malawi (APAM) has questioned the credibility and integrity of the presidential commission of inquiry into attacks, abductions and k [...]
- Kenya: Zambian Envoy to Kenya Succumbs to Injuries After Road Accident
[Capital FM] Nairobi -Zambian High Commissioner to Kenya Brenda Muntemba has succumbed to injuries sustained during a road accident in Lukenya last month.
- Southern Africa: Tropical Cyclone Idai – the Storm That Knew No Boundaries
[The Conversation Africa] Tropical cyclone Idai has made headlines across southern Africa throughout the month of March. Lingering in the Mozambique Channel at tropical cyclone intensit [...]
- Western Sahara: Aid, Refugees, and Peacekeeping At Stake in New Western Sahara Talks
[IRIN] Rabouni/Algeria -Revived attempts to resolve one of the world's least known conflicts will resume in Geneva this week as representatives from Morocco and the Polisario Front [...]
- Kenya: With Photos, Kenyans Say #WeCannotIgnore 1 Million Hungry People
[Thomson Reuters Foundation] Nairobi -Prominent Kenyans shared pictures of drought-hit communities on Twitter on Tuesday, calling for greater government action to end a hunger crisis wh [...]
- Mozambique: The AU Urges Mozambique to Get Its Act Together
[ISS] Mozambique is under fire for not upholding democratic principles such as the separation of powers and for the continued political violence in the country. A new report by the Afri [...]
- Kenya: No Drought Deaths, No Food Crisis, DP Ruto Insists
[Nation] Deputy President William Ruto has insisted that no Kenyan has starved to death because of the drought in parts of the country.
- Nigeria: Breaking – Gunmen Attack Worshipers On Their Way to Mosque in Osogbo
[Daily Trust] Muslims at Aleluya Estate in Osogbo, Capital of Osun State escaped deaths by a whisker this morning as suspected gunmen trailed them on their way to mosque.
- Zimbabwe: Man Gets Death Penalty, Life in Prison for Burning Girlfriend, 3 Children Alive
[New Zimbabwe] A 49-YEAR-old Harare man who killed his girlfriend and her three children by burning them alive after he was ditched back in 2013 has been sentenced to hang by High Court [...]
- Equatorial Guinea: Campaigners Protest Swiss Return of Luxury Yacht to Teodorin
[EG Justice] Washington, DC. March 20, 2019
- Kenya: Charles Keter Declines to Answer Queries On Sh74bn Project
[Nation] A standoff ensued between a Senate committee and Energy Cabinet Secretary Charles Keter on Wednesday.