- South Africa: Amai Grace Mugabe Escapes Court Appearance
[allAfrica] Cape Town -Mrs Grace Mugabe returned home to Zimbabwe with her husband, President Robert Mugabe, on Sunday without having to appear in court on charges of assaulting a woman [...]
- Kenya: Supreme Court Will Determine Odinga's Future
[East African] Kenya's opposition leader Raila Odinga's fourth stab at the presidency could bring an end to his illustrious political career, which began in 1992, when he was [...]
- Nigeria: President Buhari Returns Home After Medical Treatment
[Deutsche Welle] Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari has returned to Nigeria after more than three months in London for medical treatment. His absence has caused tension and uncertainty [...]
- Zimbabwe: Air Zim Bosses to Blame for Grounding, Says Minister
[Zimbabwe Standard] The South African Civil Aviation Authority (Sacaa) on Friday stopped a Harare-bound Air Zimbabwe Boeing 767 from taking off at OR Tambo International Airport, claimi [...]
- Zimbabwe: Float Like a Butterfly, Sting Like Dr Grace
[Zimbabwe Standard] My People,
- Zimbabwe: Who Funds Mugabes' Lavish Lifestyles?
[Zimbabwe Standard] First lady Grace Mugabe's shameful behaviour in South Africa where she allegedly assaulted a model she found in a hotel room with her wayward sons, inadvertentl [...]
- Zimbabwe: Chaos As Zim Bans SA, British Flights
[Zimbabwe Standard] HUNDREDS of people were yesterday stranded after South Africa's decision to ban Air Zimbabwe flights due to non-payment of permit fees invited a retaliation by [...]
- Zambia: Released Opposition Leader Has No Time to Lose – Interview
[RFI] The leader of Zambia's main opposition party has been out of jail less than a week but says he's determined to restore rule of law to Zambia.
- Rwanda/Uganda: So Near and Yet So Far for Rwanda as Uganda Qualify
[CAF] Uganda made it four qualifications on the trot to the finals of the African Nations Championship (CHAN) despite a 2-0 loss to Rwanda in their final round second leg on Saturday in [...]
- Tanzania: Why Number of Divorces Has Doubled
[Citizen] Dar es Salaam -It is always the dream of most married couples to live happily together until death does them apart.
- Africa: Chan Qualifiers 2018 – Latest Results
[CAF] Central Zone
- Uganda: Cranes Qualify for 2018 Chan Despite 2-0 Loss
[Observer] Uganda Cranes have qualified for the 2018 Total Africa Nations Championship despite a 2-0 to neighbours Rwanda.