- Kenya:TV Anchor's Boyfriend Due in Court Over Murder
[Capital FM] Nairobi -The suspect arrested over the murder of a woman in Kilimani will be arraigned in court on Tuesday.
- Uganda:Janet Museveni Blames Sexual Violence in Schools On Moral Decay
[Monitor] The Minister of Education, Janet Museveni, has blamed the rising cases of sexual violence in schools on moral decadence in the country.
- Zimbabwe:Authorities Swoop On Vendors
[The Herald] Government officials, the Zimbabwe Republic Police and municipalities around Mashonaland West Province last week launched a blitz on illegal vendors operating in undesignat [...]
- Africa:Yes, Neighbourly South Africa Helps Keep Zimbabwe's Lights On
[Africa Check] Claim
- Nigeria:I Didn't Order Aide's Arrest – Aisha Buhari
[Vanguard] Abuja -The Department of State Service, DSS, has detained Aide-De-Camp, ADC, of wife of the
- Uganda:Why We Have Left – Former Opposition FDC's General Muntu
[Observer] After a bruising tenure as president of FDC from 2012 to 2017 and an equally divisive, and unsuccessful re- election bid in November last year, Maj Gen Mugisha Muntu publicly [...]
- Uganda:Ugandans React to General Muntu's Exit
[Monitor] Kampala -Several Ugandans took to social media to express their feelings and opinions about the announcement that former president of the Forum for Democratic Change (FDC), Ma [...]
- Uganda:Boda-Boda Driver Musisi Wins Abu Dhabi F1 Trip
[Monitor] Kampala -Gerald Musisi, 23, is a bodaboda rider at Bivamuntuyo Stage-Seeta, struggling to make ends meet.
- Africa:Black Tax Reality in Botswana
[Botswana Daily News] Molepolole -Most African children grow up with the belief that they have to give back to those who brought them up.
- Nigeria:Flood – As River Niger Overflows, Fear Grips Plain Settlers
[Daily Trust] Victims driven from their homes as River Niger overflows at Koton Karfe near Lokoja in Kogi State on Saturday.
- Zimbabwe:Former Minister Kasukuwere Out On Bail
[The Herald] Former Cabinet minister Saviour Kasukuwere, who was arrested on Monday on four counts of alleged abuse of office, was yesterday granted $3 000 bail by Harare regional magis [...]
- Zimbabwe:Mnangagwa's 'New Dispensation' Yet to Prove Itself – U.S.
[New Zimbabwe] PRESIDENT Emmerson Mnangagwa's 'New Dispensation' has been all talk and no action and needs to start implementing its proposed policies if it is to be rega [...]