If you are a college student or recent graduate, the UAO is ideal for developing skills and experience while working. Internship opportunities are available throughout the year. Our interns have diverse backgrounds—from Psychology, Social Work, Justice Studies, Law, International Relations, Public Health, Public Policy, Business Management, Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Information Technology and many more.
- Each intern must meet any designated minimum requirements for the specific internship
- A commitment to the internship and a consistent schedule
- Experience with a non-profit organization and the chance to make a significant contribution to the community.
- Gain experience within a field of study and work with knowledgeable staff.
- A chance to work in a fun environment and network with new people.
Internships are unpaid.
Policy Advocacy & Research Intern:
Community Health Intern:
Data Analyst Intern:
Immigration Legal Intern:
For more information or to apply, complete Internship Application below.
*All fields are required for submission.