The first podcast of 2012! African Voices, Episode 4! In this episode:
- News and events from the African community in Illinois this month.
- Top news stories from the African continent.
- How to get employment advice from the UAO.
- Africans in Chicago interview with Fatimata Traore, President of Illinois Association of Hair braiders.
- Music from Chicago-based duo Survivors, made up of Johnny T from Rwanda and Jeanri from Haiti.
If you would like to contribute news, events, issues, interviews or music to our podcast, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: (312) 949 9980 between 9am-5pm, Mon-Fri.
Click the link below to see the full details of news, events and music featured on the podcast.