COVID-19 Relief: Immigrant Family Support Project
United African Organization (UAO) is proud to join diverse organizations serving Illinois residents through the Immigrant Family Support Project
General Eligibility Requirements:
- Reside within Illinois
- Must be 18 years of age or over.
- Have experienced a change in your financial status -after March 1, 2020 – due to the COVID-19 crisis.
- Not eligible for the federal stimulus payment, unemployment benefits or public benefits.
- Proof of Identity (TVDL, City Key, Foreign Passport, etc)
- Proof of Address. (Utili)
- Proof of Rental or Lease Amount (Current lease agreement, rent statement, rent receipt, landlord affidavit, late notice)
Got questions? call us at 312-949-9980 or SMS via Whatsapp: 773-420-8976