The annual Chicago African Summit and Community Resource Fair returns again this year for reflection, engagement and networking as we grapple with critical issues facing the African Diaspora community today. The five-day convening includes virtual community resource connections on housing, employment, immigration, and an in-person Healthy Parenthood Resource Fair & Family Give Away.
|SATURDAY- 5/22/2021||11:00 AM Virtual Conversations:
|MONDAY- 5/24/2021||4:30 PM Virtual Conversations:
|TUESDAY- 5/25/2021||6:00 PM Virtual Conversations:
|WEDNESDAY- 5/26/2021||6:00 PM Virtual Conversations:
|THURSDAY- 5/27/2021||12:00 PM In Person Resource Fair:
Rich sessions for you
Imagine this: One unique space with special focus on contemporary African issues, public policy advocacy, and community empowerment.
- Enjoy extensive networking opportunities with scholars, legislators, community activists, policy advocates, students and community allies;
- Engage in constructive dialogue and reflection on critical issues facing Africans in the Diaspora;
- Connect with information and resources on employment, immigration, legal services, housing, health screenings and other at the Community Resource Fair.
Please come back later to view recording.
Got questions? We have answers…
1. When and where is the Chicago African Summit & Resource Fair?
2. How much is the registration?
3. Can I bring a guest?
4. Will there be Internet access?
5. What should I wear?
6. How can we participate in the Resource Fair?
7. How do I update my registration details?
8. Have other questions?